I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Sunday, June 26, 2005

i dunno how to describe todae...

it was unexpected..
mum felt down in the toilet she was worried sick bout her hero dat had not return home since last nite..
my closest uncles came to visit her..
then he return home...
i dunno wats happenin n this small world..but i noe that i'm not livin in peace..
thats life..
n furthermore my cheesecake..i dunno..but i think i was in no help wen she need some support..
shit..
well well..
i'm pretty tired now..
n i just realised that tmr will b the end of skol hol for the kiddies..
i still remember me in my sec skol days..
i will b bz doin my last min hol. assign..
if i still can't finish it, i'll b copyin my buddies(klassmate who will NEVER forget to do their assign.) earl in the morn..
hahaha..
to think bout it make me smile for the 1st time today..

No comments: