I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

i cant sleep...

seriously thinkin of blowin my brains but i dunno how. ppl ard see in me diff angels..some thought my life is perfect. some thought that i'm a bitch. some thought that i'm sick. how bout myself? wat do i think bout myself? i'm a loner with my queens always supportin me. i'm a bitch who needs to b loved. i'm sick in the head cos i cant get more sicken elsewhere..

now i qns myself. y ppl love me n y they hate me?

i've been searchin for the ans but i still cant find it..

one thing for sure is that, i'm not happy wif my freakin life..

i dunno wat else to write eventhough i wanna let my feelins run..

i dunno wats happenin to me..

is this wat wannabe dead ppl gonna b like?

am i dyin?

or am i already dead?

No comments: