I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Saturday, June 18, 2005

the world today

life has not been fair towards me this few weeks esp on thurs nite..it was the worse nite of my life..ut i learnt to give no fuck bout everything else..esp them.
and i wanna thanks a few ppl out there in this corner of the world who has help me stand up again (eventhough i'm not as strong as b4)- shruts, bel, fahm, florry n jolyn..thnaks guys..
talkin bout life..everyone has their life whether its great or the opposite, it's our LIFE. and we cant run away from it. i shld keep in my mind dat im not the only one who's facing probs in life cos everyone have prob on their own.it's juz how i cope with it n carry on with my life.
after leavin bvss last year, i have learn alot of freaky stuff bout life. n esp appreciating the things in our life. we take advantage of wat we r given. we take of advantage of the ppl who love us. we take advantage of thingd we have. we take advantage of every single shit.
then i also realised the feelin of how one get hurt by another's action (esp the one that we love the most in our life). we try to find fault of the other person n we make them ngry we find fault with them. then we want that person to let go of us. im disappointed. wif the ppl ard me (it's not only my parents but...... u wont wanna know who). they change. well everyone will change in the stages of life but the changes have disappoint the ppl ard us who love.

No comments: