I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

im tired!

ok today klas was nothin..
we did absolute nothin xcept to get some exam tips for our media studs..
then me n cheesecake decided to go ps (if u r wonderin wat is ps-plaza singapura)
met jess n cutey simin there..
wen round n round then simin n jess decide to go wonderland..
hahaha im broke so i cant afford to go la..
then me n cheesecake wen to orchard..walk walk ard taka then somethin happen..but i'm not gonna tell la..its a secret that happen at taka...
poor kitty...
then we walk walk again..
was gettin tired n sleepy..
then we decide to hit back home..
i was on my way home wen i decide to hit the library 1st..
was readin this book..was damn nice but my eyes cant afford to open it anymore..so head back home la
wen i reach homey, took a bath b4 i hit the bed..
slp bout one hr..
now here i am chattin wif my cheesecake online..
she's swit n SWIt..
n i mean it la..
but she say sometin that hurt me for a while la..
beech!
n im still searchin for a plc that is very high n open..
n shit me..dint go to 12 today..
was rainin n tired..
damn!

No comments: