I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

i wanna turn back time..

ok before i get into serious biz, i wanna tell u somthin bout wat happen to me yesterdae n today.. yesterdae i gave a surprise to my best angel shruts..wen to her house..hahaha..nazi was ther too la..have a great time till i get a phone call..hais..
today was a chicky day la..had a presentation n my grp need to wear somthing formal n we decide to wear black n white..cool rite? i wore my brader tie n (my swit cheesecake jolyn) called me a hottie rocker la..love u switty..
ok..so now to my serious topic.. y i wanna turn back time?
hmm...i've been doin alot of thinkin lately after since i start my new skol(mdis).. after leavin bvss im no longer the loudest gal cos i kinda change..but dun worry im still me..it's just that i've always(all the time la) try my best not to break anyone's hart like i use to b..
wen i was in sec skol..i didnt even give any 2nd thought if i have hurt someone..
i hate alot of ppl back then..
but now i realise that wat's the point of hatin ppl?
they r Gawd's creation too rite?
ni noe how it feel wen someone hate u
i had this conversation wif one of my FREN recently
learn alot of things..
i mean like if only i cld clear things out b4 all this thing happen..
n recently, i have some probs that i cldnt handle n was in the edge of commitin suicide..
now i look at life differently..
my dressing sense change too..
becomin more of matured rocker...(hahahaha)
ok thats lame but ya..
i'm drifting from some of my frens too..
n gettin closer to ppl who im not realli close too..
weird rite?
well mayb this is wat will call teenage life huh..

No comments: