I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

first paper!

todae is officially the exam day..
wen to meet up wif cheesecake at city hall..
bought her red rose..
i jus wanna thank her for bein my cheesecake la..
hah..
exams...it was kinda okie..
was expecting a tough paper but it turn out to be chilling..
then while waitin for mark(he was stuck with the paper till 4 n the rest of us end bout 3 plus)
we were having fun!
i was enjoyin myself..
playin wif my buddies..
miss them like shit la..
hahaa..
simin bought tix to good charlotte concert..goin w/o me..
damn it
newae can't go wat..so chill la..
wen home wif my apple n cheesecake..
fallin in lurve wif both of them..
hehehee..
newae buddies all want a rose too..
i will buy u guys roses wen i'm loaded k..
mus start savin alrdy..
mayb by next month cos i'm saving up to buy presents for my cheesecake n queen of beauty..
i roughly noe wat to get for my cheesecake but my queen of beauty..it's kinda hard..
cos i'm runnin out of idea..
i cant give her another g-string like last year rite..
ticktockticktockticktockticktockticktockticktock(the clock is running..haha)
ok i noe(my lightbulb!)
hehehee..
something that is priceless..
i hope it touches her hart..
been missin her badly..
feel like cryin everytime i miss her now
*sob*sob*
alrite, rite now(dis freakin sec im bloggin) im kinda mad wif my cheesecake..
damnit.
i hate dis freakin feelin..
but its a pissing thing get it?!
arggghhhh..
hope i chill soon..seriously
cos i hate it to see her sad..

No comments: