I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Saturday, July 02, 2005

boredom!

ok..i dun why but i gues boredom fell in love wif me!
since last nite..i hv been conquered by boredom..
but thanks to sueann i kill my boredom for a while..
hahaha
we were playin wheel of fortune wen that lil yan yan send me VIRUS!!
argghhh
im gonna get u yan yan..
then i guess boredom miss me so he strike me again..
din do much stuff cos i was too bz 'playin' with boredom...
scan my com n get rid of that virus..

i woke at 9!
shit..
was freakin sleepy cos i slept at 3..
hope today me cleanin my room will help me forget bout boredom..
but in the mean time..
i'm bored!!
i think im goona start cleanin up soon..
shit..
i wanna get inspired..
i wanna go to the top..
i wanna feel everythin bein at the top..
cant wait for this tues..
hopefully i can manage to go the top this tues..
prayin..
crossin my fingers..
n to my cheesecake..
i'm here for u..
muacks to all..
n 2 my queens..
i wish u guys r doin fine in life..
miss those days..

No comments: