I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, July 21, 2005

new stuff

at last i change my blogskin and my darling tagboard! hahahahaa.. my queen of maniac will love me for this man..yeaa..so examz over.thank gawd..so next week my dipm course gonna start for real! hehehe..no more play play..(hope so)..but next week im gonna hv my klasses at shenton way..sound cool rite? n if u still in da daze, my klas hv split to two..one good news n one bad news..bad news is dat yanyan, marky n florry wont b in my klass..n da bad news is dat cupcake, cheesecake, simin is stayin with me..yippie...but im gonna miss my yanyan, marky n florry..shit laa..ohwell we can alwys hang ard after/before skol k..? im tryin to chill out at home..wif vcds dat i wanna watch again (mostly i hv not even watch la..hahahahaa) ohwell..n i gotta continue wif my ....(florry n cupcake will noe wat i mean yaa..) n yanyan, wen r u gonna help me wif my videoclip??hahahaa..hey our plan to strip cheesecake mus not b cancel ok....no matter wat we mus do it..! hahahahaa..
dats it for todae..

i wanna rest to da fullest..cos i've beenn stressin myself out..
n ya my twins sista wanna say somethin..
go on samara..tell them..


miss me and i will be under your Bed..

No comments: