I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, July 28, 2005

a tiring day for me..

todae skol kinda fun..naz came in to klass todae n sat next to my cutey simin la! wen they realised dat shes My fren, they called me a cheater la, damnit..ohwell everything wen ok..then we went to Taka to have our lunch..walk walk then we decide to go far east..Jolyn wen to meet her sis n left me alone..but i hv my simin, cupcake n naz so im kinda chill la..we wen to sit at burger king while waitin for simins bag bein repaired..then we walked to paragon to meet up with simin's fren- WENDY...hahahaa..sorry if i hv been an irritating pest..then me, naz n my cupcaek wen to the heeren to search for naz shoe....walk walk again before we conquer a shop where flowers became the 'topic'..hahaha..naz bought a flower to b plc at her hair n me..bought two pinned flower..it was kinda late n we all were gettin tired n stuff but cupcake hv to meet madness...i kinda upset with my cupcake cos she sill tryin to be swit wen she alrdy hv to wait for him for TWO freakin hour la..damnit..u think i jus gonna let u sit at city hall mrt station n wait for a GUY to come up wen at last he was doin his detention..argghhhh....ohwell i jus dun wanna see u bein bullied cos u bein swit to Everyone..

hope everythings gonna be alrite..its been a tiring day for me n i hope tmr's gonna b better..
n im missin everyone la
damnit

No comments: