I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Sunday, July 17, 2005

not been bloggin

cant remember da last time i blog.ohwell im a very busy woman u noe. newae wanna talk bout friday. wen i was on my way back, saw a a grp of galfrns..it flashback to my days..then i realised..
that i have not been a good fren..
i totally forget da ppl who r part of me..
im takin advantage of u guys..
then i called my queen of beauty..
i teared..
then da aunt next to me give me a tissue
thats how bad i miss u guys..
wen i reached home, i was drownin..
with tears..
i realised dat i hv not been a good fren..
wasnt there to wipe ur tears wen u cryin..
i feel soo guilty..
so i promise myself dat no matter wat..
i will b there for u my fren..
ohwell enough of my drama..
da next day n dat was yesterday..
my mum was like tellin grandmum story..
she was in tears while me..
i was tryin to control my laughter..
i dunno why but i was treatin it as a joke..
wat a daughter i am..
then wen to backgrd..
its been awhile..
had an instant noodle as lunch..
then i played wif my chopsticks..
almost broke it la..
hahahaa..
i remember few years back..
was playin da song "doin dat thing u do"
n i broke my chopstick..
hahahaha..
my tummy start to hurt like shit again..
ohwell today..nothin much happen la...tryin to study for my communication skills..
yea..
tryin hard..

No comments: