I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

sick day

todae nothin special happen except dat i bring my nephew, KH to see da doc straight after i reached home! i bring him to see da doc. not da mum, not da nanny..its me! hahahaa..a sick idiot bring a sick kid to seea doc..cool ya? well newae nothin happen much but skol was FUN! our lecturer name Mr. Naidu looks like wolfverine..hahahaa..yup yup..da character from x-men. he was cool n a funny guy. cheesecake din come to skol todae. was havin a fever..poor kitty. ohwell dats it for today..nothin much except bout me sendin Kh to see doc n havin a wolfverine as my lecturer teachin bout eng stuff like collocations, syntax, morphology, supra-segmentals, tenses n etc etc... hope tmr lesson's gonna b as cool as todae..hehehee

No comments: