I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Friday, July 22, 2005

a life that will be wasted

i wanna feel the cloud
cover me when im cold
i wanna hear the wind
sing me the lullababy song
i wanna touch the stars
and they will wish me goodnite
i wanna sleep with moon
so he can be my pillow

Nothin much to blog todae..
fahm called me in da morn, say mun wanna meet up..
but again n yet again..it din happen..
i seriously cant wait to start skol..
life in here is makin my life messier
queens u noe wat i mean..
she told me todae
dat i'm a good for nothin bitch..
*yawn*
i'm gettin tired of bein cursed, hated n discriminated..
i wish she cld hear the songs/poetry i wrote for her
but she will Never give a damn bout me..
i jus wanna da love dat she used to pour me
he..my hero..i think hes goin under some menopause season..
i dunno but wat i noe they r killin me..
emotionally..
dat day, bro cry while drivin..
he too feel da wat i feel eventhough we din talk it out..
damn..everythin feel so alien now..
life is never fair to me n to all of us..
Never.

No comments: