I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Friday, July 29, 2005

friends

At times I realized that I’m not worthy of your friendship. It happen to me at times when I make my friend heartbroken. They will be there for me when the world seems to end. They will laugh at all of my lame jokes. They will be there to pour me sunshine. But what have I done to make them? Sadness. Heartbroken. One thing I’m good at being a friend is to break my friend’s heart. Everything now is killing me. I seriously don’t know how to live my life without them but I think I’m being selfish. That’s why when they being superbly extra sugary nice and sweet, I feel so guilty. I don’t know what to do cause honestly I don’t wanna them to stop bein all sugary nice n sweet but I feel guilty. It kills me. I didn’t do anything near best to make their life a wonderful life like how they make mine.

And now I don’t even think a sorry can justify it.

No comments: