I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Saturday, November 12, 2005

different

yesterdae is a total diff day for me in skol.
i plaaned to come to skol late cos seriously, i hv no interest in PR.
so took the bus n i saw three hot guys. yes. no kidding.
one of them is a nyp student n also a wannabe sutperstar. but yea i got to admit tht hes one hot dude.
the other is a guy who wears this black baju kurong. gawwd hes cute. too bad hes one inch shorter than me. it will b an insult if he date me n i wear heels. hehehee...
the last one is a punjabi guy i suppose. hes bod is jus so oh-amzing. heseyes are mesmerising. no joke bout it. but *sniff *sniff hes an ape. hes toooooo hairy. its a turn off.
wat a pity

there was a funfair in skol. badz n stuff rent a stall for their henna bis. me n cupcake help out here n there. it was fun as there r alot of ppl who wanna try henna out. it was tiriing for sure.
the sad thing was tht it was clear tht ive been bullied not only by my cupcake but also by leena. they have vandalise my hand. cupcake decided to try HER heena skill on my hand n it turn out to worse than wat my nine yrs old kuzin had done on me....=(
but im glad i enjoy myself until........
cupcake once again decided to destroy my NAILS!
shes a real hardcore bitch. seriously.

i talk bout todae in the later day...
wahahahaha..
goin to backyard!!!
chiao.

No comments: