I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Selamat Hari Raya

hari raya is here. once again.
family gathering. alot of foods. ya alot of them. traditional clothes. colours of them. i mean u will see a few rainbows here n there. one of the few things i like bout hari raya. the traditional clothes. this year my family decided to have light blue as our main colour. well i was hopin that we will wear white but ohwell mayb next year.

hari raya this year brings a different light in my life.
unlike the previous years, i dun feel the excitiement of it. i dun feel that i can celebrate it with all the happiness in this world. there are a few reason but the first in my list is the missin part of me.
its not even a year since my granny left us.
now both parents are orphan.
n im left with no grandparents.
how much i miss them.
as time fly.
the moment she took her last breath, i regret the one thing.
how i wish i cld tell her i love her. how i wish i can tell all my granparents how i much i love them.
n in this very special day, celebrating without her, regretting the things in the past, wont allow me to smile.
but life has to go on.
the only thing that i cld do now is to pray for her, n give my best to fulfill her last wish.

i love u granny. i love all my grandparents.

n to all my muslims frens, selamat hari raya.
forgive me from top to toe.
maaf zahir dan batin.

chiao.

No comments: