I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

how do u feel...

ok dumb me, i didnt post this entry n happy went offline. Fuck Me.

how do u feel being bullied?
its like ur hart was digged out n hammered against the wall before the two toads cakes in ur life start throwin darts at it. *sniff *sniff
ouch...
wats worse, they proudly broadcast the news that im the one who bully them n they r jus merely self defensing themselves.
not only tht, i was bein called an irritant.
it literally shred my hart jus like an unwanted paper.
its so depressin it seems tht u are on the edge of a hot air balloon.
but i gotta thank gawd. cos my squirrel who i decided to call her sandy save me from da world of miserable toads alive. she cheer up my day by tellin me bout the close n the open of the infamous coconuts shops in yishun. she make me smile jus by standin for me wen the cakes merge.
sandy, i will like to thank you n to show my appreciation for bein my squirrel pet, i will Sponsor the bestest nuts for ur bdae.

~

met with nazi at nyp. n the bestest shit is tht she skip her klass at two! wahahahahahaha.. hilter rawks! we decided to chill ard. n huney mun, remember the belt we saw at far east, me n nazi saw it at junction 8 for only 22 bucks. it is cheaper or the same?
we both slack at coffee beans or is it starbuck? well, who cares, its the same. hahaha..had a superb grt double fun went both of us decided to write a poem.
here it goes

the horizon seems dark and grey
when a flutter of hope glimmered my way
i followed the glitter to the light it lead me to
n i realised it was you

we took 1/2 hr to complete this short poem cos we were crappin alot. n i mean ALOT.
hehehee..

n ya at nyp, i saw jackass. i thot he was kinda .....gd lookin before i realise he was *** hahahahaa.. dumb me

n to the toads cakes of my life, i have learn to forgive n forget bout wat happen todae.
let bygones be bygones.

n badz, i miss ur sexy smile. khekhekheheheheee...

chiao.

No comments: