I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Sunday, November 20, 2005

i'm back

its a day went u wish u cld sit down at ur garden. read a very nice book with a cup of hot chocolate to accompany it.




*zap*
back to reality..

be real, i dun even have a garden.
n its like decades ago tht i read a book n had a cup of hot chocolate.

alritey cut the crap.
im back. this few days i hv been pretty sick. No. I AM SICK. not mentally sick but u noe sick sick.
caught up with a sprained ankle. a high fever. throat infection. migrane n da most serious illness is my old lady naggin.alrite its not an illness. its a....mum thing, u noe. nagging. watever u wanna call it, its jus givin me a bloody hard time recoverin.

wasnt in my best mood this few days a definite thanks to my sickness. this hv cause me not in the pink of health to even watch harry potter. thts unbelieveable.
but i hv the chance to catch the movie - just like heaven. an amzing story. realli. n reese witherspoon is a grt actress. yea.. n not to forget the soundtrack.

talkin bout just like heaven somethin came up to my mind. its amzing how u can see beauty in someones eyes. but unfortunately to ur dissapointment, no one will notice ur true self. the fake smile. the genuine cranky. the unpretentious loneliness. the
sham happiness..n the list goes on n on...its jus impossible for u to tell ppl. mayb the ppl ard u are jus to blind to see or jus plain dumb.
if only eyes can hv their own mouth...
=)

n ya, fri is my bros bdae, hv any idea wat to get for him?

chiao.

No comments: