I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Monday, November 07, 2005

lafaz yg terakhir

oh my gawwd. hari raya. yes its here. once again. hmm...nothin much to talk bout this hari raya. its jus da typical way of goin to ppls house, welcomin the guest (wanted n unwanted) to our house. well i was more at goin to ppl house then welcomin them. mayb next week or so la.

btw last nite, i hv let my kiddy kuzin aged nine to vandalise my beautiful hand. hais...its a disaster. but i shld say shes bein creative n hv the talent la. hahaha... shld practice more rite sis? hehee..but dun use my hands anymore..

tmr skol start. i dun realli noe how to describe my feelins. i dunnnow whether i like it or the opposite. mayb i dun even wanna go. but i miss everyone. my cakes, my bud, squirrel, bads n stuff...yea..

was listen to a radio station n came this beautiful song.
gawwd..its so beautiful.
dun worry its not hari raya song but yea its a malay song.
n to my surprise, its a local singer.

No comments: