I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

here by me

'I hope you're doing fine out there without me
Cause I'm not doing so good without you...'

this song had accompany me through out my day todae.
i dunnoe why but i was jus caught up with da lyrics i guess..

ohwell im force to say this but im more than willin to say it... HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAZ!
she had a great day todae.
unexpectedly, her klassmates bought her this lovely cake. i guess todae is a perfect day for our ex bukit view idol. hehee..
n bitch, hope u get the chance to go the next spore idol audition (next year).

~

i wld like to thank my angel - shruthi as she was there went time wasnt realli gd for me. cos of her words, i hv faith in all the things tht im doin. n she make me believe tht its OK to b wrong at times. not all the times but at times la. n she knows wat im goi through behind every smile....
thanks gal.

ps- met jega at lot 1 jus now. he still the hot guy i noe n also tht devil in him.

'And everything I have in this world
All that I'll ever be
It could all fall down around me
Just as long as I have you right here by me.....'

chiao

No comments: