I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, November 24, 2005

its my braders bdae .... tmr

its my bros bdae in another another hour.
hes gonna b 22.
bein 22 he had done it all. had a few gals, went clubbin, had his first puff, been to diff part of the world. he is someone who i say my kind of dream guy?

im not as close to my bro as how im close to my sis. n somehow i can never ever forget da reason why we are not close. it haunt me every time i think bout it.
but as we grow old, we share a few dark secrets together. n we even like the same things at times.
u stand by me wen volcanoes erupted.
u were there for me went earthquake disrupted.

n now it seems tht everyone point their fingers on u n im doin nothin bout it.
yes, indeed ur action is wrong. u shld have stop it all.
but as i learn the reason why u did it, i somehow feel kinda glad tht u did it.
its pretty amazin how u "help" ur close ones n sacrifice ur all.
but deep down inside u regret it.
u realli shld hv stop it bro. realli.

cos now, its all so mayhem here.
all the high pitched naggin n the desperate sobbing of old lady is uncontrollable.
after all, ur the man.

straighten up big bro. watever the chastisement is, face it with brave hart.

i pray u come back soon bro.
im missing u alrdy...

No comments: