I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Monday, November 07, 2005

first day of skol

before i start bloggin bout my day todae, i will like to announce here that i have 115 unread emails in my inbox. wahahahahaa...i break my old record of 86 unread mails last yr. hehehe...

todae woke up at 730. hais....that earl u noe. than i get up n went out. my beloved kuzin drop me at orchard station jus before he went to work. thanks bro. met with ernie. we went high n low searching for a cap. hahahaha...i tried EVERY single cap i can get my head on but only went we went to mambo then i decide to bought one. hehehe... by then it was alrdy one. we were late for skol. n ya, lunch at cine was grt. cant remember the name of the cafe but the food was nice. yea.

skol
class was superb boring seriously. not the module i believe but the lecturer. yawn...
the worse part is that our air cond was not workin after our break time. it was switch off automatically. damn. klass was so damn stuffy.
i hope tmr is gonna b better. but one thing im not lookin forward is carryin TWO heavy public relation books to skol. but ohwell, anythin for my SWIT LOVING BITCHY CHEESECAKE. hehehe.....

chiao.

No comments: