I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006

goodbye 2005. a year full of laughter, sadnest, joy and blah blah...

oh well, 2005 was a year full of adventure.
realli.
alot of things happen.
alot of things i learn.
hell lot.

this 2006, for sure thing i wont wanna see things in the same way. cos i realli REALLI wanna grow up.
er..ok mayb not.mayb, i just wanna be a'lil more mature. sound better???
cos as ALL OF YOU KNOW, in exactly one month from todae onwards, im gonna be the 18 years old rocking chick.
gawd, im gonna BE tht OLD. cant imagine myself with all the wrinkles..
damn it...

well well, talking bout 2006, i look back to 2005- a few hours ago it WAS 2005 mind u.
i realised i cant be any closer to some of the things tht make my brains think abt it before i reached the year 2006.
mayb u guys dun realli get wat i mean. its ok. =)

2005, a year tht i started to live my life without my last n only nanny tht im left with after my the rest of them rest in peace, peacefully. the only thing tht i regret not telling her is tht how much i love her. n ya, i realli do. n now, everytime i look at my pink walls, i get reminded of my late nanny. using the cash she gave me for the last time before she close her eyes, i paint my room using tht it.

2005, a year i started anew with the things i do. new skol, new frens, new subjects, new ....er ... .. etc etc..
it is definitely a year tht i wont forget as it is a year im taking my diplm in somethin tht i am realli passion about - mass comm.
n yea, my klassmates are a bunch of diff species of monkeys. tht is why we cant be u noe, like 3e2 or 4e2... one for all, all for one. ohwell, tht is oh-so-sec-skol la..

2005, is a year tht i met with new ppl. n how much i LOVE them. cross my hart. they are the one who teach me new things every single sec, every single min i spent with them. oh gawd, im so in love with u guys. n i love my queens too. i still cant believe how is life without ALL of u in my life.... thanks for tolerating me for a year. I LOVE YOU YOU GUYS...
muacks.
i will try to be under ur bed every nite. =)

2005. alrite, heres a confession.
i dunnoe why im doin this but hey, its the new year. i got to start it with a confession. so here is it.
i fell in love.
oh yea, u heard me.
i fell in love.
n i am still in love.
with who? gawd knows....
u dun expect me to tell u, rite???
n well, im not expecting anything.
cos..i dun wanna break anyones hart n mine too.
=)

ohwell, tht is for now.
kinda slpy..

will talk more laters

for now,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

chiao

No comments: