I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

im not cranky

its a beautiful day todae. definitely it is. with the weather (before dusk), it remind me of the things tht i use to do. n ya i pretty much enjoy the things tht i do back then. so loving the weather.

n btw, i hv type this long entry before this but i dunnoe why i delete it n choose to type this instead n post it. mayb cos i dun wanna scare the hell out of me with unwanted tags. or watsoever tht is the similar to it. alrite, im blabbering.

actually todae is a smooth ride for me. not tht i was realli that cranky but its just tht somthin or shall i say someone did somethin. no no no. say something to me tht make me pissed. yeah. pissed. thts the word to describe my feelins. pissed.

ohwell, i wont wanna say much stuff bout it.

just tht, sometimes, somethings cant be understood by some ppl. its not tht they wont wanna understand it or wont wanna cares bout it, its just tht they dunnoe how it feels. they defintely dunnoe. cos if they know how it feels, they wont say those kind of things.
so my advise, stop givin "advises" tht in the first plc of all, u noe no shit bout it.

chiao.

No comments: