I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

exactly a week

todae journalism paper was.... fine. honestly, there is nothin for me to complain bout. especially for qns 7. wat are the ten qns u gonna ask mr bush when she he come to town n there is a news conference just before his flight back? even my five years old nephew can ask tht dude ten questions.

n if u guys still hv not know it yet, i have lost my handphone. yes my phone. yes, the same freakin phone my angel have. tht nokia phone.

ohwell, will be usin old lady's samsung phone. shes not even using it la. so she shld just donate it to me. yes me.

n n n n yes, i wanna wish my ernie happy bdae again- HAPPY BDAE BABE!! i hv alrdy wish her at the strike of midnite yest.err.. mayb a few mins late but i did Ok. n babe, u're old. i can see ur wrinkles.. beware.. hahahahaha..

oh, dun u tell me u still have no idea what is gonna happen in exactly a week countin down from todae? oh gawd, YOU are an ALIEN laa..
dun u noe that a queen will be reborn??
yes, a queen.
still hv no idea who is it??

hehehe..
u got it rite. its ME!


ps- u shld hv notice tht i have adopt a spidey pet a few days ago. her name is gothica. i love her as much as i love the color pink. yes i noe tht my spidey is not pink, cos was thinkin tht pink doesnt suit gothica. gothica is so red la. hehehe..
n she keep my blog fly-free. hehehee...
so lovin her..

chiao.

No comments: