I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, January 26, 2006

an evening with my angel

it has been a quite a ride for me since last nite. i dunnoe how to explain it. it simply just took the biggest part of me ever. you realli dun have any idea how the breakdown is all about, do you?
you and your own world..
ohwell.

and after last nite, thot when i get out of bed in the morn, i will realise tht it was just the worst nitemare ever. no, it was the reality afterall.

so, wasnt realli in my normal self. - ok, wats new??

but i was, when my angel drop by after skol. how sweet. she just went back home a few mins ago. n now, im alrdy missin her... come online, dear..
had some quality time together. we shld do it more often. with the whole queen.

u found my smile, shruts.
n now, its just to paste it back.
=)

chiao.

No comments: