I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, January 26, 2006

i'm just blind

a sleepness night
tears running dry
u break my heart
and you left it all shattered

but i dont blame you
no, i dont.
its mine.
my fault all this while..

i let it run wild
not knowing the consequences im facing.
how dumb can i get.. but dont you worry, i wont blame you.
i wont..

even when you did the most cruel thing ever.

and that is to do it on.. PURPOSE.

there is nothing i wanna tell you.
there is nothing i wanna hear from you.
it should just end here.

really.
cos' i cant take it anymore
and you wont understand anything at all.

to my squirrel - sandy, thanks for being there. you were just right there whenever i need someone.
to my angel - shurts, how can i ever thank you for everythin you had done for me. i thank gawd for giving me an angel like you.
i really wonder what my life is without the two of you. i really do.

to my sis, thanks for the gift.
a lovely watch it is.



No comments: