I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

green apple

had a short but sweet talk with my queen of beauty. only gawd knows how much i miss the queens. realli. four years of frenships (fahm is excluded- this alien came to my world since p.5.)have realli thot me wat frenship is all about. love u guys.

todae tvrp paper is er... i cant find any other word to find to replc "ok ok la" so yea. Ok ok la. the only disappoinment i hv is tht the qns tht i realli hope will come out didnt appear. =( ok actually there are two qns tht shld realli come out cos i memorise them. darn..
ohwell, i just hope tht i dun realli screwed up my paper tht bad.

n yeah, im so lovin' the weather when i was done with my paper.
~its raining, its pouring, the old man is snoring, blah blah...~

but now, i dun realli feel all tht gd. hais..
the cause of it is still da same.

PR is next on my exam list.
gotta crack my fragile brains again. arghhh...
looking forward to it? absolutely NO.

i need to watch desperate househusbands housewives...
cos im desperate too..
*snigger*

n i sudden like green apples.
werid?
i was born weird.


chiao

No comments: