I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Saturday, January 28, 2006

*yawn*

Theres another world inside of me that you may never see,
Theres secrets in this life I cant hide.

another sleepless night.
wat can i do?
what make it worse is that im pretty sick.

my back is givin me signals tht it will attack me soon.
n my fever is in and out.
what the *toot* FUCK

so here i am blasting my stereo with three doors down songs.
- my old lady n dada went out just a few mins ago

So hold me when Im here,
Love me when Im wrong,
Hold me when Im scared,
And love me when Im gone.

lalalala~

if u think im high todae, u got it all wrong babe.
im all insane.

You wont always be there,
So love me when Im gone.

yest paper was er.... not realli tht ok.
i manage to complete the paper with one short and sweet paragraph for the last qns.
screw it all.

ohwell
its over.
the papers.

Part of me is fighting this but part of me is gone

I need some times alone.
we need some times alone.



chiao

No comments: