I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Monday, January 16, 2006

its the exam flu

been tryin to study but yes u got it, nothin goes in n stay in my brain cells. ok not nothin, just tht its not fully occupied by all the notes for my exams. sad isnt it? ohwell, wat to do.

actually there is nothin much to blog bout but im bloggin just to kill time while taking a "break" from the muggin. get it?

tmr is gonna be our tvrp paper. if u ask if im ready the answer will be NO.er... ok la. not realli ready. eventhou my notes are done like afew days back n i have enough of MCU, ENG,master control room, production process, producer, lighting, etc. i just cant get the rest of the info in. but i want my exams to end soon. how to end my exams if i dun want to sit for it. dumb me.

n yes, tmr im gonna get alot of hugs. something to look forward. im missing everyone. yes EVERYONE. n i know they miss me too. includin ppl whos havin their menses. they just cant resist me, can they?


n ya, can someone help me search for something?
im lookin for a smile.

im all out of love ~

chiao.

No comments: