I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Monday, January 02, 2006

err....

to be honest i dunnoe how to start with my entry. err...
well mayb er... i talk bout yest.
went out for new year's shopping. with yani.
it was a pretty fun. yeah.

then at nite, while my bro n his boo went to hv their countdown at hard rock, i went down to the jetty. yea, u noe jetty where we go fishing. dun tell me u hv never went fishing before. oh gawd, are u an alien or something...?
anyway the fireworks was cool.
yea but i didnt get the chance to take pics of it...but ohwell.
n yea, i get the chance to watch saw 2 before 2006.
it was amazing. esp the last few scenes. it was all so unexpected man...
awesome gruesome movie.
n ya
i hv my movie of the for 2005.
lets start with the second runner up- to my disappointment (i realli want it to b the movie of the year, but it didnt make it ) HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE.

first runner up- to my amazement (i didnt realli expect the movie to b this great) KING KONG.

n the winner is- drum rolls..... never never NEVER guess tht it cld be the movie of the year for 2005 (im so lovin this movie, totally) THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA, THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE.

=)

some unforseen things happen todae tht hv make my plan to go bowling cancelled. damn...

n yea to tht four sundals out there- dunia akhirat, aku tak akan maafkan apa yang korang dah buat. aku akan tuntut korang dlm akhirat. tht will be my promise. n i will keep it with me.
gawd...i hv never hate anyone like this before.

well, i gtg

chiao.

No comments: