I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

an announcement

ohwell one new announcement- i lost my fucking cash YET AGAIN. FUCK..!

this shld realli teach me a lesson to b MORE careful n yada yada yada..(the list goes on..)

~~

ok i wanna talk serious stuff here. n i mean. serious stuff. not that me losin cash is not serious enough but hey, its money. remember?

- this few weeks that i've gone through teach me alot of stuff. esp bout myself. yea. myself. n friendships.


cos once again, i take things for granted. i only realise how impt they are to me wen they are about to leave me in a blisterin cold. thank gawd, i realise it sooner. if not...i wont noe wat will happen to me. i now realise that i shld appreaciate every gawd's gift. eventhough i dun hv the stuff dat others hv, i shld then learn to accept the things dat i have. my buddies(or wat my cheesecake love to say "soulmates"). queens, cakes, gay partner, squirrel(sandy), naz, badz n stuff(oppsss..sorry) n the rest(u know who u are).


bout myself. i shld learn n will have to no matter for wat fuckin sake, to chge my sensitiveness to a moderate lvl. yea. cos i think its in the highest lvl. n its killin me. it makes me so not me. queens, i was never NEVER this sensitive before. now i am. yea. shruts, u noe wat i mean..so i think i seriously need some courses or talks bout sensitiveness management. hehehe..

No comments: