I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, September 29, 2005

one fine day

alrite we have our hmc mock exam todaee but i think more than hlaf of the class didnt turn up. wahahahhaa..i stuck my ass at my cupcake plc. watch the L word for da first time n i gotta say, SHANEs is a HOT CHICK. yea...


nothin realli happen todae in skol. this poem i wrote it wen i was on my way to skol in the bus listenin to my cakes snoring infront of me. its so....musical. wahahahahahahahahahahaa...

hold my hand
probably for the last time
we talk and coffee
about the memories we use to be


hug me tight
and we forget about the fight
wipe the tears
we wont feel the fear


smile like theres not tomorrow
cos if we dont there will be hollow
in the history of our classic
like a tone without music

No comments: