I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Monday, September 12, 2005

once upon a day

todae first day at skol at queenstown was dusty n noisy. but the classroom is hugee..well not realli huge la but one thing for sure its bigger than my room. wahahahaha... learn afew things bout some ppl. shurts remember the day u cough out the tiny winy fly..hahahahaha...just got reminded of it. n i met with nani (my late grandmum younger sis). its not that i dun like her or her family but i dun think i can EVER get along with them. worse of all, she want me to go her house after skol like as often as possible?! whats her freakin prob? haiss...i just managed to smiled to her.


my gay pArtner was kinda sick todae. oh man....now, im talkin to both my cakes n nic. hmm...goody


i change my blogskin cos i chat with shruts n she insist me on changin it. ok ok..now i've change u dun b sarcastic to me anymore k.

i think some ppl are itchin for a slap from me. to think about it.... hais...
wont wanna talk much todae. kinda tired.

No comments: