I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

sorry n thank

Today, my cheesecakes perfume is magnificently SWEEET. Jus like her. Yeah. Cupcake didnt come to skol todae. Caught up with tooth cancer. the dentist tell us its gum cancer. Well ok. its actually gum infection.


Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile.
The precious moments are all lost in the tide
They’re swept away and nothing is what is seems
i sense the feeling of belonging to your dream


The time we argue and fight,
I know deep inside that it isn't right.
I feel bad and alot of pain.
It feels like I've fallen from the sky like the rain.
I need to say I'm sorry
And thank you too, somehow
For sticking at my side
And still being there now
I'm sorry that I've hurt you
Thank you for being there
I'm sorry for the pain I caused
Thank you for showing me you care

No comments: