I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Friday, September 23, 2005

smile*

well todae lina, mei zhen, sandy, me n supposingly my gay partner too. she told us that her jersey is still wet la. damnation. n well ya, the jersey is super hot la. i mean, its not dry-fit at all n its like the hot air trap inside the jersey la. haiya...

anyway went to town for like how many months not steppin there. went there with my cakes. hehehe...at last. AT LAST! yea..we went to far east to look for some vintage necklace for cheesecake. well the one that she bought is beautiful necklace la. its beautifool beauttiful babe. n my cupcake too bought for herself a necklace. guess wat? its mickey mouse wat else. wahahahahahaa.. but its so her la. well, i do like mickey myself. for gawd sake i still hv that mickey toy wen i was a cute toodler (now cuter la..hehehee). i jus cant bare to throw it or give it to someone else. wahahahhaha. there is still a kid in me ok. well ya, almost forgot. i lost my ten bucks AGAIN. like wat the *toot man. i seriously need to pack my room so i can find back my wallet n play safe. (wat is that suppose to mean?) ohwell april bought this jumper. its ..so her. wahahahahaha.. at first i dun realli find it nice la but then wen she put it on, its cool. cant wait to see her wear it to skol yippie.

n at skol todae we watch sepet. its a realli grt movie. no one shld miss it man. seriously. when my kuzin sis told me boutt dat movie, i was so not interested until i watch it myself la..n ya, it deserve to win that award.

life is back. to normal.
n im gonna smile myself to slp tonite.
=)

No comments: