I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

i hate you

this is for YOU. yes YOU. im sick of all this shit. seriously sick. for one thing for sure, i dun think u even give a fucking damn shit about it.u dun fucking noe that im worrried sick bout it. well im not blamin u cos now to think bout it, i think its my fuckin fault. yea. its mine. its my fault to call u my frens. its my fucking fault to think that u ARE my frens. our fucking worlds dun meet for sure. but i thot we can work things out. but im fucking wrong. yea, my fault. shldnt b thinkin too much. rite now, i dun wish to talk to u. nor i wish to b with u. u shld b happy in ur own fuckin world. where u can talk n go wild talkin bout all kind of fucking shit that u can't wen u are with me. i dun wanna forsake my dignity n my pride to hv back our fucking frenship. u think i fucking need time n space? well guess wat. i dun need any fucking time. FUCKER. i dun need any space! my temper is flarin now i will soon blow them off. i hope u rot in hell. no fuck,i dun wanna sound bad cos im bad enough. n till now, u fucking shit still hv no fucking idea that im talkin bout u rite? haissss...dun worry. i wont say out ur fucking names here. im not somekind of fucking bitches who purposely put down names so that the whole fucking world noe who they referrin to. if u ask me if i wanna continue with the frenship that i hv with u? well the ans is a simple yes. im not a fucking shit like u who dump frenships in the drain. i believe that we are born with frenships.so yea, mayb the fucking time will heal my fucking wound. n stop that fucking crap of urs sayin that i'm the one of the few who make ur day. im fucking sick of ur fucking lies. seriously. ohwell watever it is, its my fucking fault rite? damn, i cant believe the shit i got myself into. fuck.

one fucking thing for sure, somethin happen for a fucking reason and because of a fucking reason.

No comments: