I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Sunday, September 18, 2005

at the very last!

i've painted my room. at last! and wats the colour? u guess- its hot pink. yup. hot pink. so u pretty much noe that im kinda tired with all the paintin n shiftin my whole room. nothin much to blog bout actually. just wanna tell the whole world im in a new world. but the strange thing is that, i'm not smilin. somethin must b wrong? well i think evrything is wrong. esp me. mayb its my pms. i cant find anythin else to blame except my pms. sigh. screw pms.


i've learn the hard way. i've learn the easy way. but one thing for sure, easy or hard theres something that evolves ard it. Love & Death. try conquerin both, n u can see the wonderful of all the things ard. for me, i've not conquer any of this two, that is why i dun see the wonder of the rest. how bout u?

No comments: