I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Friday, September 09, 2005

how i wish i smile to u just now

i dunnoe why but it seems dat theres a communication breakdown btw me n cakes. esp cheesecake. haisss...wats up with the world? no. its me. theres something wrong with me. and i cant figure out why. i cant. n i dunnoe why. arghhh..its killing me. met mr. subair at bugis. i still remember da day he step into our klass. everyone think hes hot. n he gives out CHOCOLATE. =)


my chest hurt. like it hurt when ate two box of it in three days. haiss..im dying. n i think im enjoyin it. but wat make me think twice is how bt the ppl who care bout me? well if theres any la..argghhhh...i'm trying my best to stop this bad eating disorder.

No comments: