I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, September 15, 2005

a beautiful- not day..hahahaha

i woke up at 7.30am. one hour late. a beautiful start off for todae. went to da lrt station and i was breathless eventhough the station is less than 50 steps. thanks to my heels. the last time i had my heels on was Hari Raya. when i reached cck mrt station, i realised that i didnt hv my speech with me. a serious damnation. in the train, i had to balance myself without any support so i wont embarrased myself n fell cos of my heels. haiss...then when i finally reached the first person to see me in NITIN. oh my gawwd. he was pointin at me la. then i saw a familiar shadow. its badz. hehehehee..with the gang. n my sandy. hehehehee. and jus in the right of time, the shuttle bus came. yippie.


my presentation suck. but watever it is, i wanna thank my klassmates for bein suppotive twrds me. thanks gays! hehehehe..skol was a mix of ok n not ok. i dunnoe. some politics issue happenin that i think we shld b hvin esp when we are all matured n stuff. but i guess, im wrong. we hv not matured enough. to ernie, i want u to b strong.

after skol is like, a mini hiking for me n simin. hahaha.. we diamonds like shit in the hot sun walkin from one end to another. hahahahahaa..we met J&C. simin irritates me all way long abt on C. haisss.. i dun have a crush on him la..i jus find him cute. CUTE. thats all. n he say My dressing is hot. not ME. so, u n J shld stop plannin to give us some private time together ya?


simin went to have lunch. we talk bout quite a few stuff la. hmm, that makes me think bout it till i felt aslp at the sofa after fetchin my nephew from skol.

busy or lazy. bothered or dun give a damn. i still dun noe the reason why things happen ard. the reason for the gap, the reason im pms-ing oftenly n the reason for me to spend more time with gays, this few things..i cant find the ans. well but one thing for sure, i cant b selfish. i cant think abt myself. i just got to let it go. it will feel good. for me n you.

hope it end soon. (i'm talkin bout the klass politic.)
and yes, i wore a black skirt todae.

No comments: