I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, September 08, 2005

a week of not bloggin

a week of me not bloggin. damn, alot of stuff have happened to me. and i mean alot. i wont wanna talk bout it much but watever it is, i wanna thank one beautiful lady in my life. my sis. thanks for bein my sis. (will talk more bout u.)


i've been freaking tired ever since i'm back from indo. didnt rest well n better still when cycling with my gay partner for TWO days. had a grt time but damn tired. n its a no joke about it, ya. im kinda relief todae cos one disaster is over. well im talkin bout my hmc project. but i still hv my presentation to go with n other projects. haisss..


i hv alot to blog seriously bout this the stuff that happen to me n my surroundin but i cant. cos i hv put my self in deep shit. n im tired. soon geeks!

No comments: