I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

luck me

hmm met with my queens. hell lots of fun. took pics here n there. here n there. "tell me why u goin?" "tell us why u goin?" "tell...!!". the qns dat ring me after we sit down at a spot cos shruts was tired. i cant ans da qns. haiss...sorry queens. one day u guys will noe.


simin n i hd a hell grt of fun. fallin in love with my gay partner. seriously. we played this game for bout one hr i guess..then before we leave, i decide to try my luck on da doll that we try gettin for cupcake dat day. i took one dollar coin from my pocket. before slottin the coin in, i say my pray. the cat standin str was yellin at me "pick me!" "pick me!"
i say my lasy prayer before i press da yellow button. it get hold of the head. it goes up. with the head. "oh my gawd" "oh my gawwd" "oh my gawwwd..." the backgrd musici me n simin were playin. then it drop. "oh my gawd" "oh my gawwd" "oh my gawwdd" "oh my gawwdd" both of us jump with joyous "ohmygawds"..i just cant believe it! we won dat cat! yea...

back at skol.
damnation.
promise me ya simin?
ohwell its jus a shhh.....gals talk stuff =)

rite now.
jus heard da news bout the typhoon in taiwan. another damnation. my bro is IN TAIWAN. i believe he n da other young men serving their NS is gonna b just fine. My BRO will Be fine.

No comments: