I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Monday, August 29, 2005

my heart is in your pocket...

woke up in da morn. n i wish that i had not open my eyes cos i cant reclose it again. to b honest, i dun feel like goin to skol. i mean wats the point, rite? but because of cheesecake, cupcake n simin, i get my arse out of da bed.. im pretty broke todae cos i had spent quite some cash yest...puffin my life away from damnation. well todae in klass me n simin left during break time. cant stand anymore benitas crap. realli. we had lunch at thaiexpress esplanade. then met with ernie n cupcake at kbow suntec. had a hell of great fun there. but two things was makin everthin incomplete. first is the emptiness tht we all feel cos cheesecake wasnt there. the second thing was the mood. yes we crap alot, we laugh but the mood..its killin me. after that wen to play some games at da arcade. almost got cupcake that soft toy but DAMN that machine la, we didnt get it. we took...no...THEY took alot of my pics...then i was practicing my "mice love rice" song when cupcake decided to record it. before i could even do it..she was in tears..in tears...n i had a feelin at that very moment, my cheesecake is cryin too...n when i ask my gay partner, simin, she say she will cry too when im gonna ....do u noe how that make me feel?? how am i suppose to look at the positive side of it? can i EVER bring myself to live my life when my heart is in the heart of my frens? will i be able to forgive myself for leavin you? who gonna call me names n who am i suppose to say "oh my gawwd" n "realli?" with?


i read
simins blog, cupcakes blog n cheesecakes too. now, my room is flooded. cheesecakes testi drown me. i wanna delete my blog n my frenster soon. but somethin inside me is stoppin me. life will never be the same again. in my seventeen years of living in this materialistic singapore, i learn bout stuff that my parents cant teach me. frenship. it brighten up my life. my life. but now...i can just bury it at the bottom of my heart. my paper heart.

No comments: