I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Saturday, August 06, 2005

walkin

i was suppose to take my pair of sneakers n go for a jog but end up takin my flippy flop n the guitar..head to shruts plc. hahahaa..before i continue with my story first i wanna thank my angel(shurts of cost) for makin me smile after da disaster last nite. thanks babe. well back to my story we then walk ard with guitars at our hand. then i decide to call edric down. shruts cursed me for that. wahahahahaha..n i seriously think thats he's CUTE. really.


ohwell im kinda tired now. but i wanna do somethin bitchy..hahahaa..ok dats is so NOT me laa..shit. wats happenin to me?!?!?!argghhh


wanna tell cheesecake, i miss her. cant remember da last time i hv a serious fun talk with her. wahahahaaaa. ok wats happenin to me now?! IM GETTING OUT OF HAND! maybe cos im bored n tired. maybe..

miss me n i'll b creepin under ur bed..
muacks

No comments: