I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

sis

i detest and hate the shit from hell when someone spoilt my mood in da break of dawn. it will just tear me apart. seriously. its da most fragile hours of my life. i teared easily in the morn'. well but thank gawd i feel better when i think of meetin up with my cakes. lifes great. skol was ok ok. nothing much la but then we wen to da lib. had luch at kfc. its been quite a long time i hv not tasted kfc chicken. n of cost cheesecake didnt dare touch anything.


to b honestly, we didnt realli do anythin much in da lib except cupcake who wen there to start her hmc project. cheesecake help me with my conclusion for my paris hilton. =)


was talkin to my sis bout quite alot of stuff todae. hmm..da sudden mood make me now in a very mix feelins. i wonder..

a gun can kill
fire can burn
but smile of yours
can make my frozen heart
melts...

No comments: