I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Thursday, August 11, 2005

yippie

akon- mr lonely.
woke up in da middle of nite n i notice dat my cell wasnt by my side.
dude i was searching for it
i was cryin
then i saw it under my bed
wahahahaa..its lame la but dat wat happen to me wen i woke up at three in da morn. my cell was freakin me out wen it was not within my reach.


skol.
sucks. ok like wats new esp wen it come to benita fong class n da worse part is dat my cakes were not sittin next to me la todae. cheesecake was bz n cupcake was havin a headache. but her headache will disappear after klass cos after klass i wen to meet her at city hall mrt station. n we headed to cineleisure. No more headaches...watch a few movies before my lappie hibernate.


heeren.
visit heeren. nothin much la. was lookin ard i remember my dream bag. arghh..thinkin bout it make me close to tears la..hais. damn la.. then i saw a nice shockin hot pink shawl-that-can-turn-to-belt. its awesome la. cupcake bought da green one. she look extra hot in green la. dat evergreen apple april.wahahaha..
but i miss my cheesecake la. damnit. its alrdy like one week i din see her. Haiss. hope she take care of herself cos if she fall sick there's no one i can bully beside april who will laugh after bein bullied la...dat cute cupcake. well, hope next week is gonna be back to da future.

Home.
i have like fifteen movies to watch. gotta do some evaluation n stufff like dat for our project.


damnationess.

No comments: