I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

why? why? why?

i dun understand. n i dun think i will ever understand. my life i wasted wondering why and how i can make things right. for the ppl who i care. for the ppl who i love. for the ppl who i cherish. and for me.

ohwell..
i dun wanna waste jus another entry talkin bout the dark side of my freakin life that i know will bore ppl.


so well, miss my queens.
da days we spent in sec skol..
no one was like us..
wen to da field to pluck da mangoes n rambutans..
sneak to da back of da canteen to make music..
bein hooligans wen we walk back home..
bein the centre-of-attraction everwhere we go..
makin mcd our second home..
sabo each other no matter wat day or time is it..
me n khai cat fightin n everyone cheerin..
i can never find another of u guys no matter wat.
seriously.
even if we have our misunderstandin and stuff
no one can change the fact that u guys ARE my queens
man..how much i treasure u guys
to gawd i pray that this will b never endin..
our frenship.
it will be among da last things i wanna say goodbye.

No comments: