I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

spent my day...

woke up in da morn n realise dat marion raven cd is at my desk. =)
her strong vocal impress me. her music inspire me. i just hope that she can be da next Alanis Morissette. that will rawk ME. while listening to her songs, i felt so yesterday. being all da sixteen year old gal. draggin da morn to go to skol cos i have not completed my maths assign or eng homework. n i still da remember da first lesson for todae is newspaper article. we will take this opportunity to complete our homeworks n assignments with the help of our frens' masterpiece. hehehee.. life in sec skol.how could i live those days again.......


skol.
bored. was fallin aslp. after skol wen to national library with cupcake, gay partner n jess. chessecake wen back home cos of her cramp. hope she's ok now. so can see her tmr. after that me n cupcake had gelaro(if dats how u spell it). was okla. quench our thirst. hahahaa. head far east. at mrt station, guess who i met? Syahidah! from e3 la. same old her la. she realli caught me by surprise. at far east, saw orlinda! she's super slim. it suit her style la. i wen to see my bag. cupcake say it lookz cool on me. =)


rite now, im experiencing pms-ing. arghh.... but i cant put my head to stop thinkin bout wat cupcake told me. mayb im not ready for ...... mayb shes rite. mayb im not ready. cos for me, my studies n my frens r my priority. not the "r" word.

No comments: