I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

two days in a day

yest.
my plan to visit M'laysia was cancelled due to some backstage problems. wahahaha.. so wen to mt. faber for da first time after living in s'pore for seventeen yrs! hahaha..it's a quite a romantic plc in s'pore la. watch da fireworks from far then headed to tanjong pagar railstation to EAT! was freakin hungry la cos i din eat for da whole freakin day..


today.
wen to skol with my cupcake. class was alrite la. nothin much happen. then after skol wen to heeren with ernie cos she wanna buy some jackets. then met shruts n fahm! yippie headed to far east. then bel hammy come! double yippie..we wen to eat at es teler. but turns out dat da food was average laaa. but we hv grt fun. naz came shortly after that. triple yippie. we crap alot then we go ard to shop. shruts spent like 1/2 hrs in a shop la. damn gal. kuku came kinda late cos he said dat he was stuck in a traffic jam n regret not taking da train.hahaha poor guy. newae happy four yippie. hahahaa.then we wen in to this shop n i falled in love with it. yes its big la. ppl will give me weird expressions wen they see me with it. but its HOT.seriously HOT. n it suit the freaking me la! its da coolest Bag i ever seen in my whole freakin life! but i didnt buy it cos im short of cash.


sob.sob.


back home, i was kinda tired. cant afford to slp earl n miss my anime. so im tryin to stay strong. was kinda worried bout dat gay cheesecake of mine too. poor babe. hope she take realli good care of herself. i dun wanna see her sick la damnit. n i jus completed doin my own therapy. my back hurts, so do some exercise.

No comments: