I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Monday, August 15, 2005

slut dats who u r

i dunno if i shld regret da 1/2 hr i spent to see you after skol. but atleast i thank gawd for not letting me skip my klass half way. Thank Gawd!
now, im just wonderin wat is ur real intention for doin dis shit. i dun get it. for real slut, IM NOT YOU. i dun fuck my own bro. i dun go fuckin guys from da net or from da chatline. IM NOT YOU. so stop all shit n start searchin for a real life. u seriously need one. n dun say u didnt mean wat u told me. its bullshit. u think i will jus treat it as one of ur mean jokes but hey, u were wrong. n u think i will just forgive u as crocodiles tears drop from ur cheeck. damnation. i wont fall for fake-state-depression of urs. u need work harder on ur acting skill.arghh..u da one person who make me sick now. seriously.get a life.

skol.
was ok. nothin much for skol except dat cheesecake is back. im glad she make it to skol todae. miss her like hell. n cupcake looks hot todae with her new purple mini skirt. n thereis somethin wrong with my gay partner todae(im talkin bout simin of cost). shes been crappin alot todae. hmm...i wonder

No comments: