I'm Holding On To Something That Used To Be There Hoping It Will Come Back, Knowing It Won't

Saturday, August 27, 2005

i was thinkin..

i was watchin my fav anime last nite. shaman king. from one episode to another, one thing that make me fall in love with this anime is- how they potray the frenships that they realise they are born with. yes, their main goal is to be the the one and only shaman king but behind it all, this anime realli emphasis on how impt frens are. they are willin to sacrifice their life for savin their frens. willin to sacrifice their power to save one fren. then at the end of all, one become strong thanks to the frens..


you switch off the light in my life
and now its in complete illuminated dark
thinkin im a candle
you want me to be my own light
even when u know it kills my heart
u hate me
u discriminate me
is it not enough
when u try kill me when i was young
when i was bout to have my lunch
i just thought it was another hullacilation
but i need to face things right
im moving to the end of my rainbow light
i wish i could say things out loud
and make me fly next to the clouds
to the folks who stand by my side
let me light up ur path tonight
atleast when im burnin
im doin something worth while

No comments: